Friday, February 1, 2013

Cities With Multiple Pro Sports Champions in the Same Year

No market analysis here, but thought it would be interesting to point out that if the 49ers win on Sunday it will be the 14th time in history that a city holds two pro sports championships at the same time.  Below are the other 13 times that it's happened.  

Since the Super Bowl only started in 1967 the years in red are the multi-championship years that hold up in the modern era.  While I'm at it, I should probably put an asterisk next to 2002 as well though.  The Angels are from Anaheim, not Los Angeles.

Source: Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment

For compliance reasons, I don't post comments to the site, but I do like hearing from readers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to use the comment box to get in touch. Please leave an email address in your comment so that I can write back, or email me directly at Skrisiloff@avondaleam.com.