Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Ends In Same Spot as 2006

At the beginning of last year I noted that our current bull market has paced the 2003-2007 bull market step for step and year for year.  After 2012 maintained the same pace as 2006, 2013 starts in almost the same position as 2007.  If the pattern holds for 2013, the index would be relatively flat for the year.  In 2007 the S&P 500 was up 3.5% for the full year; however, it was up as much as 9% before a late year selloff that ended up being the end of the bull market.


No comments:

Post a Comment

For compliance reasons, I don't post comments to the site, but I do like hearing from readers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to use the comment box to get in touch. Please leave an email address in your comment so that I can write back, or email me directly at Skrisiloff@avondaleam.com.