Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dick Bove on The Mortgage Settlement

The $26B mortgage settlement announced today will be celebrated by many as a victory against the exploitative banking system.  Dick Bove makes an argument below that the settlement is little more than political theater and that those benefitting from the settlement are precisely those who do not deserve to.

"I do not believe that the average American is an uneducated fool who is easily taken advantage of by the banking industry."

No comments:

Post a Comment

For compliance reasons, I don't post comments to the site, but I do like hearing from readers and am happy to answer any questions. Feel free to use the comment box to get in touch. Please leave an email address in your comment so that I can write back, or email me directly at Skrisiloff@avondaleam.com.